Skip to content
- If you do not know where you are going its really hard to get there. The vision of where you and your team are going is the most important aspect of growing
- Your team, systems and customers are an extension of your mission and stance in the industry.
- Know your target market, identify their problems. Make your customers solutions useful and use your marketing to overcome objections.
- Nobody will appoint your brand as an authority; as soon as you define who you serve and provide enough value to the market place, that is the day you become an authority.
- You need leads consistently coming into your business that you can count on reliably. It makes business a mathematic equation where you can scale.
- You have to have the mindset that you are making the right decisions and prepare to battle with what everybody is saying or telling you to do otherwise.